Sunday 24 March 2024

Friends, Romans Countrymen etc.

 

After many comments about, you need to get your hearing checked, I had to agree that my hearing is not the best in certain situations. I had already applied to the MOD veterans department to see if I could claim a pension for loss of hearing caused by my military service, so I needed a valid hearing test.

My hearing test was carried out at Specsavers and confirmed that I had a moderate hearing loss. I was offered free NHS hearing aids as per the image on the left but (flesh colour) and on the 22nd March 2024 had them fitted.

So now I am truly wired for sound and amazed at what I can now hear. They are also controlled by Bluetooth from a smartphone app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rebus

    The latest new series of Rebus set in modern times with the same villains, it looks like being a good series.