Tuesday 23 April 2024

Model Railway

After thinking of what could keep me busy for a good long time, I decided to have a go at building another N Gauge model railway. I had built one a few years back, but found the space in my bedroom not quite up to it.

The new layout will be just 4 x 2 foot and just fits in on one wall. I was somewhat surprised at the cost of components these days and decided to build my own dual track power supply. The track and points are on order and I have so far built the baseboard.

12volt 3amp power supply


 

 

 track reversible variable controller


Have wired up the track power supply and controller, tested and working well, using a 12volt DC motor. Just need to finish constructing the box to hold it all together.


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rebus

    The latest new series of Rebus set in modern times with the same villains, it looks like being a good series.